eXpress badging has a proven process for file upload ID badging. To ensure that your project is a first-time success, please invest the time to learn and follow our file upload ID badging process.
- Have your data saved in a spreadsheet file: First, Last, Title/Dept, and possibly a Photo File Name column
- The spreadsheet must have a photo name column if your photo files are not exactly named the same as the related column
- Do not place the file extension (.jpg) in the column: bob.jpg would just be “bob” in column Photo Name
- Example of correctly named photos:
- bob_smith.jpg First: Bob, Last: Smith (no column needed)
- OR not AND
- 123456.jpg Employee Number: 123456 (no column needed)
- Example of incorrectly named photos: (column needed)
- Spelling errors are the most prominent
- jaane_smith (spreadsheet has Jane Smith)
- bob.jpg (no last name)
- bob_smith (spreadsheet has Robert Smith)
- Some files named first_last, some last_first, some employee number (they all must use the same format)
- If your photo files are not provided as requested, your order will be rejected, to which we’ll notify of needed corrections.
- Have all your photo files saved on your computer/network.
- If your job requires badge designing/edits and proofing, upload a high-quality logo: 300 DPI RGB formatted JPGs are best.
- If you have any special requests, you can place in a Word Document and upload with your files
- Change or confirmation of address and contact information
- If you have a need-by-date along with your shipper number and desired ship terms: overnight, 2-day; … if required.
When you are prepared!
- Enter your email, first, last, company names, and comments as prompted
- Open your Windows Explorer and drag and drop ALL FILES (artwork, photos, and data) before selecting UPLOAD
- You will NOT get a confirming email, however, our Production Department will.
- First Time Orders: If you do not hear back from eXpress badging after two business days, please contact your salesperson or customer service rep
- Repeat Badge Request Orders: Your order will ship/mail on Day 2 or Day 3; business days defined here.
- Please contact us if you have special instructions or have a need-by-date.
- LEGACY UPLOAD HERE LINK HERE
Visit our Customer Center for a full list of resources.
If you have any questions, please contact your ID Specialist! 800-909-8602