PVC ID Card Printers
eXpress badging® sells and supports PVC ID card printers based on your needs and budget with a focus on printing your photo ID badges exactly how you want them to look. We offer the industry’s most trusted brands, including HID Fargo, Zebra, IDP, and Nisca card printers. With our top-selling selection of printers, we promise you will find the perfect printer suitable for your needs and applications.
We carry affordable and reliable PVC ID card printers that are perfect for any kind of job environment. From low to mid-volume jobs, all the way up to high-volume jobs, we’ve got the right printer for you! Our factory-trained technicians will remotely assist in the set up and training on your new printer. Also, ongoing technical support and warranty services are available so you can get the most out of your ID card printer.
Have questions about which printer is right for you?
ID Card Printer Capabilities
Whether you are looking to purchase a brand new ID card printer or simply upgrade an existing badging system, eXpress badging will help guide you to finding the perfect printer suitable for your needs.
- Capable of encoding magnetic stripes
- Process of RFID (radio-frequency identification)
- Double-sided printing and lamination capabilities
ID Card Printer Tips:
First, you need to determine how many badges you are going to need:
- Low-volume: less than 150 badges per year
- Mid-volume: between 150 and 600 badges per year
- High-volume: greater than 600 badges per year
Are you prepared to answer the questions below?
I need a …
- Low, Middle, or High Volume printer?
- Single side or duplex printing?
- Mag Stripe Encoder or not?
- RFID Reader/Encoder or not?
- Lamination Module or not?
- Dye-sublimation or High-Definition?
- Security Pattern or not?
- USB and/or Ethernet configured?
Let our team of Identification Specialists help you get started! If you have any questions, concerns, or inquiries, please contact us!
- High-volume direct-to-card printers are designed for continuous printing, producing high-quality graphics. These printers are the most commonly used in today’s technology.
- Use Low to mid-volume direct-to-card printers for badging programs consisting of a range between 100-300 badges.
- We recommend using over-laminate media to extend the life of your badges to their full potential. Laminating will protect your badges from image wear, fading, and cracks.
- Most badge printers come with extended warranties that include part replacement, installation labor, and shipping costs.
With all of the badge printer technologies to choose from, it can be confusing when selecting the best printer for your project.